Thursday, October 22, 2009

November's 2nd Saturday

Traditions: an inherited, established, or customary pattern of thought, action , or behavior; the handing down of information, beliefs and customs by word of mouth or by example from one generation to another.

I am so excited about November's Theme! At this time of year we get busy with the holidays and all the excitement they bring. The holidays seem to be when we concentrate on Family Traditions, so many of the pages we scrapbook are based on traditions we have in our individual families.

On November 14th, at 8:00 a.m. in our Rexburg store, join us as we take an in-depth look at our Traditions and some fun ways we can document them.


As I worked on my page, I wanted to focus on the many traditions we celebrate in our family, so I created it as a journaling page. This layout makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

As I talked with family members about their favorite traditions, I realized there are many more traditions I would like to start. Maybe you will have some traditions you would be willing to share with us in the class.

The holidays are rapidly approaching. Since we get busy and sometimes forget things that we so badly wanted to remember and document, I will have a holiday photo checklist for you and some photo taking tips that will help take the stress away.

I know 8 a.m. seems early for a Saturday morning, but the deals and the learning opportunities are so worth it! So please come and join us. You'll be glad you did!

p.s. Thanks to all of you who filled out the questionnaire last month. Your comments were extremely helpful!

No comments: