Monday, October 26, 2009

A Huge Thank You to KC from My Mind's Eye

We had so much fun at our special event this past week! KC Burningham from My Mind's Eye taught a fantastic card class on Friday night and a scrapbooking class on Saturday. He is lots of fun and a great inspiration! I think everyone who attended will agree it was well worth their time and money.

Here's a few photos from the Saturday scrapbooking class:

Kristy and Jessica busy at work.

Jana, Jill, Candi, Tara.

KC makes a point.

I know this photo is blurry, but I had to show Jill with the great prize packs she kept winning.

Everyone won more than one prize, but Kristy got the mother of all prizes...a huge Tres Jolie product pack worth almost $200!! Way to go, Kristy!

We sincerely hope KC will come again. We had so much fun and look forward to new My Mind's Eye product releases coming to our store soon! Come check them out!

No comments: