Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Breaking Free with My Mind's Eye


Document your summer adventures with the newest line from My Mind's Eye! "Breaking Free" is a mixture of sand, surf, roller coasters, and flip flops.

But don't let these themes deter you from breaking outside the box. As Kathy has shown us with these layouts, these collections can also be used for the everyday simple memories, from birthday wishes to newborn babies.






As always, My Mind's Eye makes scrapping easy with their coordinated lines. They include double-sided and die cut papers, transparency overlays, rub-ons, punch out embellishments, cute summer tags, and much more. Some of my favorites are the sheets of tickets that can be used for just about anything!


So "break free" from the mundane and come on in for your own taste of summer fun with these great collections from My Mind's Eye!

No comments: